Monday, November 27, 2023

Shit I Thrifted (and really don't need) - Episode 4

 What wondrous things will I have in this haul?





~ Aluminum Grease Container - Currently in the fridge holding my bacon grease for later use.
~ Faux red orchids - waiting to be crafted.
~ Holiday faux flowers - also waiting to be crafted!
~ Jewelry box - holding most of my crystals.
~ Frame with Deco inspired matte - waiting for a photo.
~ Gold frame - waiting for a photo.
~ White and green frames - Some crafted and gifted others crafted to be sold.
~ Gold towel holder - waiting to be listed for sale.
~ Lamplighter candle holder - Tis the Season, but still needs the glass part.
~ Cigar box - Hiding all my shopping receipts until I find a better use for it.
~ Cathedral shelf - waiting to be crafted.
~ Magazine holder - housing my vintage catalogs from the 40s!


*Enlarged text for actual vintage items.*

No comments:

Post a Comment