Saturday, November 4, 2023

Shit I Thrifted (and really don't need) - Episode 2


Continuing my nearly weekly series (despite my bank accounts protests) I bring to you episode 2 of Shit I Thrifted (and really don't need).


~Craft Flowers: Will be used for crafts and hair flowers.
~Original Toll House Cookie Tin: Research shows this was from 1987, so my suspected dating age was a bit off.
~Craft Foam: Was intended to use in a craft project, but currently being used as a base to stick skewers in to dry other craft projects on.
~Magnetic Box with Stars: Patiently waiting for me to find the right things to store in it.
~Blue & Green Filagree Box: Housing my wax stamp supplies in nicely.
~Holly Holiday Tin: Will be used to give a friend's Christmas gift in.
~70's Golden Homco Wall Hangs: Residing in my bathroom while waiting to be listed for sale. I want to keep them, but I will sell them and then rebuy the whole set.
~Care Bears Collector's Plate: Politely waiting for me to list him for sale. I decided to sell him as I don't have the room or matching style to display him. *Ugly cries*
~Wicker Basket: Currently holding holiday crafts, but will be filled with sewing goodies once my crafts are completed.
~Gold Frame: Waiting to be crafted.
~Long Rectangle Frame: Also waiting to be crafted.
~Bird and Flower Art: Needs to be researched more. I am undecided if I will keep or list.
~Cloche: Sitting next to my ducking. I need just one more item for my mounting and once that is done, I can start and complete that project.

*Enlarged text for actual vintage items.*


No comments:

Post a Comment