Saturday, November 13, 2021

Autumn Pinup Inspirations

When many of us think of the classic autumn setting, we think of color changing leaves, crisp air, and for many, pumpkin spice everything. We tend to experience all that only up until Halloween and then November's fall gets overshadowed by the incoming Christmas season. Once the trick or treating is done, the tones of oranges, reds, and golds are exchanged for the winter wonderland schemes of red, green, white, and blue. A rushed change if you ask me being that winter doesn't officially start until the end of December.

Perhaps it is because I am getting older or even that I live in Las Vegas, but lately I want to hold onto each moment for as long as I can. I want to embrace and enjoy what is in front of me and not rush onto the next new thing. I mention living in Las Vegas, because let's face it -- we really don't have a traditional fall. Sure, we do have some color changing of the leaves and the air does get a bit cooler, but it is the middle of November and we are still seeing temperatures in the 80s. 

It's this desire to keep hanging on to the idea of autumn that I wish to share with you some fall pinup inspirations. I like to live vicariously through these images being that we are still pretty green here -- well as green as a desert can be. I hope that you will enjoy these too and take a moment to stop and smell the pumpkin spice roses.











No comments:

Post a Comment