Monday, July 13, 2020

Summer Haze


Last week I did a little impromptu vintage inspired shoot for my OnlyFans. I originally wanted to shoot against some floral foliage, but the landscapers came by and cut them all away, so I found another spot in my neighborhood and attempted to shoot on a half wall with shrubbery behind me. It's not as pretty as what was originally planned, but I think the photos came out pretty nicely!



You can see the free full (SFW) set - 14 photos on my OnlyFans page!

It isn't all smut over there, I do post a lot of "Safe for Work" FREE content as well. The smutty stuff is paid content and is always under under lock and key, so you won't have to worry about that! You can subscribe for free, so why not join?  (A credit card is needed to verify age, but no charged will be made unless you ok it.)


Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty
Eyeliner: Too Faced Lava Pencil - Brown (DISCONTINUED) & NYX Cosmetics Faux Whites Inner Eye Brightener - Seashell

Outfit:
Earrings: Vintage 40s/50s ball (possibly bakelite) screwbacks - Estate Sale
Top: Vintage Inspired - Thrifted
Shorts: Vintage 40s - Hollywood Regency in Phoenix, AZ (Closed)
Shoes: Vintage 40s/50s - Etsy 

1 comment: