Monday, July 6, 2020

Platinum Portraits


Recently I purchased a new camera for blogging, but it turns out it's a nifty still camera as well!! Pair this with my new ring light and my test shots turned out to be too nice to not share!!

I shot some in dramatic lighting (will post those later), but I also loved these brighter shots so I wanted to share!!

 

You can see the free full (SFW) set on my OnlyFans page! onlyfans.com/TheLolitaHaze 

It isn't all smut over there, I will be posting a lot of "Safe for Work" FREE content over there as well. The smutty stuff is paid content and is always under under lock and key, so you won't have to worry about that! You can subscribe for free, so why not join?











If you are interested in the smut... you can purchase this separate set with UNCENSORED topless takes like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment