Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cafe' Lola


Hello my friend!!

Yesterday, Pony and I found ourselves having lunch at a local photo op spot, Cafe' Lola. This sweet little cafe is tucked away in a shopping plaza on the westside of Las Vegas. Pony had been craving their avocado toast and suggested it a while back for the cute photo opportunities they have there. Cafe' Lola was literally built with 'grammable moments in mind. This place, with white walls decorated with red and pink flowers and decadent desserts to match has made this little spot a destination for locals that love to post personal photoshoots for the world to see.

As I had mention, Pony wanted the avocado toast. Most of the food and drinks were a little too chi-chi for my midwestern tastebuds so I opted for the Granny's Breakfast Muffin. The desserts though are a delightful visual and demand their own photoshoot. Now, I am not one to take picture of my food -- and I hate that I was that girl yesterday, but these tasty treats were just too pretty not to share!


After chowing down on a doughnut from heaven and macarons we decided to snap some pictures as the cafe was becoming quite busy. Note, we weren't the only ones getting content for the 'gram! Here are some pictures from our "photoshoot". Let me know if you have ever been there!



 









Makeup:
Lips: New Americana & Feelings by Lime Crime

Outfit:
Necklace: Victorian? - Vintage NV
Top: Vintage inspired - Thrifted
Skirt: Lace skirt - gifted
Slip: Black half slip - gifted
Stockings: Vintage seamed stockings - Canned Ham Vintage (Sarasota, FL)
Shoes: Rita Heels - Royal Vintage Shoes
Hat: Vintage 1940s - Antiquing

No comments:

Post a Comment