Friday, March 18, 2016

Do the Poodle! OOTD HOTD


Sometimes when you are trying to get pictures of your OOTD and HOTD, you just have to cheese it up!!


I decided to sport the "Betty Grable Poodle" today after seeing nothing but poodle dos in a vintage hair group for the past 2 weeks. I haven't worn my hair this way in many years -- not since I last filmed my how I do tutorial. It was slightly more difficult this time around as my hair is shorter. I had to MacGyver it with a ponytail! I added the detachable bow from my Arthelia's Attic navy snood for the final Betty Grable touch!

If you want to see how I make this look happen, check out my 2 part tutorial!

You can also follow my adventures as the Glitter Bitch at 






Vintage 1950s sundress - Glam Factory Vintage (Las Vegas)
Vintage 1940s navy heels - Ebay or Etsy??
Navy Bow (from snood) - Arthelia's Attic



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Having all that hair up hurt by the end of the day though! LOL

      Delete