Thursday, November 12, 2020

Classic Hurrell

Most people who are into vintage or love old Hollywood are also fans of the black and white classic photography styles of George Hurrell. I am no exception. 

I played around with some light and shadows to create these portraits. I couldn't do much movement with the lighting, since I was shooting in a space not much wider than the chair I was sitting in. But overall, I think I did well for my limited abilities.

Though I am topless in most of the photos I feel like they still hold the elegance and charisma that the classic noir photos had back when Hollywood was Hollywood! So enjoy these censored photos. I do have the uncensored ones posted on my OnlyFans.

Forgive me for always posting/linking to my OnlyFans. It is now the base of my operations and everything I post online is posted in full there. I still think that readers of this blog can enjoy the content even if it is posted in a "sample" manner.

Thank you for reading!!




Remember you can see the full photoset for FREE on my Only Fans by subscribing to my fan page for FREE as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment