Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sleepy Time Gal


Last year I helped a friend of mine, Wayne Minert, by modeling for a project he had in mind and because of that I was able to get a few photos from the shoot. I am still waiting for his project to be finished up - so that will have to wait for a future post.

I am wearing a vintage tieback nightgown I found thrifting in Las Vegas. It was from a store I don't recall the name of as I had only been to it the one time I found this nightgown. I have my hair in a smattering of rolls pinned up and covered in a vintage hair scarf that was gifted to me by a friend. The hair scarf is a gradient blue into white with little pearls sewn on.

It was fun getting back to some good 'ol fashioned pinup photos. I hope I can do more soon!

Until then... Enjoy your Sleepy Time Gal!






Photos by Minert Photography

Outfit
Nightgown: Vintage (unknown date) - Thrifting
Hair Scarf - Vintage (60s?) - Gifted

Makeup
Foundation: Can't Remember
Powder: Can't Remember
Eyebrows: Can't Remember
Eyeshadow: Can't Remember
Blush: Can't Remember
Highlighter: Can't Remember
Lipstick: Can't Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment