Saturday, September 25, 2010

More new Patterns

So if you are anything like me, you'll always pick up cheap patterns even when you swear to yourself no new patterns/new material until you finish sewing up the projects you already have waiting at home. I am so horrible about this... this past Friday was just one of those days. I went antiquing with a friend and found some patterns for cheap. By cheap I mean under $5. Plus the booth was having an extra 15% off so I couldn't say no. I have no plans for these ones just yet. I do want to finish up my other started projects before I even go looking for fabric, but come on - they were cheap! LOL I thought I would share them with you all.








The only one that was more than $5 was the Vintage Vogue. I picked that darling up for $6 at a fabric store!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am really digging Hollywood Patterns a lot lately. DuBarry's are pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is stunning, that sort of dress is perfection to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - blouse patterns. I just bought three blouse patterns and keep trying to get the energy to sew them but having only ever made an apron and a skirt before I'm terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't resist nice patterns if I find them no matter how hard I try, so you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged about vintage re-printed patterns yesterday, am going to do something on the 'real' vintage patterns I have picked up on ebay, do stop by my blog and have a look sometime. I also love the last dress. x

    ReplyDelete