Friday, March 5, 2010

formspring.me

How did you first come to appreciate all things vintage?

I would say that this love originally came from photos of my Grandmother in the 40's. I just thought she was beautiful. Also, growing up on the Wizard of Oz, not as a children's film, but as a 39 (vintage) film helped. Judy was beautiful and I wanted to know how to get that look. Even when I was 5! Vintage appreciation was always in the back of my mind, but didn't start to grow fully and emerge until I was about 20.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. those are the two things that started my love of that era too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to give some credit to Bettie Page too. Back in high school when I discovered her, my mom would get me Bettie Page stuff. So that also lead to my daiy infatuation with vintage.

    ReplyDelete