Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pretty Things Peepshow



If the Pretty Things Peepshow makes it way into your city MAKE SURE YOU CATCH IT!! Perry and I went to see the girls perform and it was a great evening! Bettina May is a sweetheart and beautiful to boot so I had to support her. Go-Go Amy is definitely a name in Burlesque and when you see her, you'll know why! Wowzas! Heather Holliday and Donny Vomit were just as fantastic and really added a speacial touch to the show!

So don't miss the show!

5 comments:

  1. It was a really fun show and I am so happy I finally got to see it! Everytime they have passed through before, I was out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was invited for Friday night, but they are predicting another foot of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can make it with no worries of snow. DEFINITELY GO! It is cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really fun show! I haven't seen any burlesque for ages, must get my butt into gear! x

    ReplyDelete