Monday, December 1, 2008

From the archives vault


Here is a photo of me from 2005. The photo was taken by the brilliant Josh Curtis. I want to get back out his way again so we can shoot some more photos. This time with me as a blonde! We did shoot photos with me as a blonde in 2006, but none of the fun outdoor shoots. Besides, I need to get my dress back. I forgot it while I was out there in 2005 and I think he is holding it hostage! Hah! I will periodically post more photos from 2005, but for now, it will be just the one.

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! So innocent and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this photo of you... but I do prefer the blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I wish my hair would hurry up and grow, because I want braids like Lolita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tayva!! You know I love the blonde too!

    Fleur... That is funny because I am ready to cut my hair! :) Try taking prenatal pills. Those always made my hair and nails grow like wildfire!

    ReplyDelete