Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Autumn Sunshine

Click to enlarge
I didn't have much planned for the day, but why should I let that stop me from looking my best? :) It is still quite warm here in Phoenix (mid to upper 90's) so I put on a simply casual nylon dress that I got on Ebay a few years back, some old stockings that I can't remember where they came from... I almost never get nude with black seams, and my Cole Haans which were a gift from my Auntie.

click to enlarge
I am actually happy that I got dressed today... A stray male pit mix and his 2 puppies decided to hang out at my place all day, so I had to call Animal Control. The officer who picked them off was a bit of a cutie... so I am happy I wasn't in my pj's all day -- like I can easily do!

I had set my hair last night and styled it today... wasn't really going for any particular look, just not ugly! :-D


click to enlarge

When will this warm weather be over?!

3 comments: