Monday, October 11, 2010

Garden Pinup

Garden Pinup 001 2010 & La Fine Photography 2009.

These photos were taken spur of the moment after a shoot I did for Hollywood Regency. The sun was starting to set and Perry wanted to practice and dilly around before it got too dark.

1/2 set I am in the garden. 1/2 set I am in a clover patch in my lingerie and stockings.

This photo is from last year, but I wanted to share anyway. I am wearing a 1940's "cock" dress and late 40's early 50's hat. This dress was actually sold later on at Hollywood Regency, to a wonderful woman who became a friend of the store and of mine. I think she actually looks better in the dress than I do! Hah! She tells me she gets so many compliments on it when she wears it to work. This makes me happy to no end!!


  1. OMG!such prettyness! love it! Miss Amethyst

  2. Gorgeous dress!!! You look stunning, as usual!

  3. Graet look. I love pin up style and this red gloves are beauthifule.

  4. I like the gloves better than I like your cock dress.