Monday, October 11, 2010

Garden Pinup

Garden Pinup 001 LolitaHaze.com 2010 & La Fine Photography 2009.

These photos were taken spur of the moment after a shoot I did for Hollywood Regency. The sun was starting to set and Perry wanted to practice and dilly around before it got too dark.

1/2 set I am in the garden. 1/2 set I am in a clover patch in my lingerie and stockings.

This photo is from last year, but I wanted to share anyway. I am wearing a 1940's "cock" dress and late 40's early 50's hat. This dress was actually sold later on at Hollywood Regency, to a wonderful woman who became a friend of the store and of mine. I think she actually looks better in the dress than I do! Hah! She tells me she gets so many compliments on it when she wears it to work. This makes me happy to no end!!

6 comments: