Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!!

Happy New Year and hopefully a return to the blogosphere!

My wanting to start blogging again isn't just because of the New Year, but what a better time to reboot! I have been toying with the idea for some time now, of getting back into writing about the adventures in vintage, but then life -- ah damn -- we all know the story. Life is what happens when you are trying to live.

While this is just an introductory post. Prepare to expect more on the regular from me. What shall this include? Mostly vintage related content with a bit of Burlesque thrown in for seasoning. There may be hauls, advice, tutorials, general musings, and sharing the vintage aspects of my life. I also plan on posting about shows or costumes I may have in the works, both for Burlesque and cosplay, but they won't over run the blog -- I hope. I really want this blog to be a companion place to my youtube channel, which may also receive an overhaul.

For now, I would just like to wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year! Welcome to 2020!


No comments:

Post a Comment