Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pre-Listing Goodies from Heidi's Regency Vintage


Hi everyone! I hope your weekend has been grand! I found a couple vintage treats for you glamour-pusses out there! For those of you that may not know, I like to offer up new goodies for sale at a pre-listing discount to my readers on various medias. Normally I do this on Facebook and Instagram (which I cannot access at the moment), but since I am getting back into blogging, I thought I would start doing it here as well!

It is simple! If you see something you like simply comment with "Interested", name which item you are interested in, and ask any questions you may have about the items. I will reply to all inquiries and it will go by first come, first serve. Keep in mind I do this on a few medias, so while you may be the first one interested here, there may be someone in line before you on Facebook or Twitter or where ever else I post. All comments are welcomed, just make sure you write INTERESTED if you are wanting to purchase. Comments without the word INTERESTED will be assumed as just comments.

I tend to keep the Pre-Listing up for a day or two before I officially post it to my etsy store, Heidi's Regency Vintage. Once I post to my store the pre-listing discount is no longer valid and will be sold at full price. When it does officially enter my store I will make an EDIT to this post with direct links so you can purchase there if you missed the Pre-Listing Sale.

Please take a quick look at my policies here. Thank you.

Now on to the Vintage Goodies!! Click on any photo to enlarge it for better detail!

Yellow Gold Floral Hat




1950s Mr. John "Demi-Chapeau" bright and rich yellow netted floral hat with matching veil. 
Condition is perfect. However it may need a little extra steaming of the veil prior to wear.
Measurements: Inner hat (the part that sits on your head) 5 1/2 inches across.
Approximate outer hat 10 inches across.
Pre-Listing Price: $25.00 Shipping included to the USA.


SOLD!!
Sequined Silver Crystal Hat


SOLD!!

1950s leafesque designed hat with ab sequins and silver lined beads. A great hat to add a little pizazz to your outfit. Or could be a unique headpiece for the bride who wants a little something extra with her veil.
Condition is good, but does need a gentle detailed hand cleaning.
Approximate measurements: 12 x 9 inches.
Pre-Listing Price: $14.00 Shipping included to the US.


SOLD!!
Green Velvet Leaves Hat




SOLD!!
1950s Green Velvet Leaves banded hat with matching bow.
Condition: Hat is in good vintage condition with some fraying to the velvet leaf edges. Green netted veil does need to be replaced as it has a huge tear.
Approximate measurements: 13 1/2 x 5 inches.
Pre-Listing Price: $14.00 Shipping included to the US.


White and Crystal Rhinestone Earrings


WOW!! Would you get a load of these!! These are gorgeous earrings from the 1950s/1960s, but I am seeing so many more things to do with them then just wearing them on your ears! These earrings are big enough to wear as dress clips or add a chain from one to the other and now you have sweater clips! Or with a little help from a bobby pin or two, wear them in your hair for added glam! I see a bride wearing these! Earrings are marked "ART"
Condition: I did a surface clean of these earrings, but some of the maker's glue that holds the stones in place has yellowed over time. All AB Crystal rhinestones are present, though one is chipped. Does not distract.
Measurements: 2 x 1 1/4 inches
Pre-Listing Price $15.00 Shipping included to the US.


Ornate Antique Brass with Green RS Earrings


I love these ones!! Ornate antique gold/brass colored settings with emerald colored rhinestones and faux pearls. Multi dimensional!  These 1960s earrings have a Victorian design and would be wonderful for any gal that enjoys a little extra class. Perhaps these might even make great accessories for a steam punk loving girl!
Condition: Earrings are in great/good condition. No flaws to note. All rhinestones and pearls present. I did a quick surface clean.
Approximate measurements: 1 1/4 x 1 x 3/4 inches.
Pre-Listing Price: $15.00 Shipping included to the US.


SOLD!!
Pink Confetti Flake Mens Cufflinks


SOLD!!
ON HOLD PENDING LATE WEK PAYMENT. Vintage 1960s(?) confetti cufflinks by Speidel! in salmon colored "marble" with copper flakes. Painted brown detail is more of a chocolate purple color than the lighter color shown in the photos. A great style of menswear accessories!
Condition: Great vintage condition!
Approximate measurements: 1 x 1/2 inches
Pre-Listing Price $12.00 Shipping included to the US


Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment