Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Outfit of the Day

As usual, I was running late for work, so I just threw on a ratty ol dress given to me by Heidi. Hahah Not that she gives ratty dresses as gifts, she just knows that my standards aren't very high. Bwhahaha. Another lazy day when it came to my hair. I just brushed out my 3 day set. and wore it down with a ribbon. Not very exciting, I know. But I had on my stinky shoes, so all was well with the world today.



I am probably not going to be posting outfits of the day for the next few days. I am in the middle of a move, so I doubt you will want to see me in jeans and a t-shirt. Besides, I have conditioner in my hair and will be washing it out in the morning. Therefore I will have wet hair also known as not styled hair. Boring... :-D

8 comments:

  1. I wish my hair looked half as good after 3 days!

    BTW, I love the Outfit of the Day posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blondie, I'm enjoying your pics this week.
    Good luck with the move xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these daily outfit posts! The dress is beautiful and not ratty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the move! For such "lazy" hair days, your hair looks impeccable!!! That's another great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In stinky shoes, 3rd day sets, and ratty dresses you still look absolutely wonderful!

    -karlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siren Sexy... Hahaha My hair may look good, but it is stinky! LOL I definitely need a shower after my 3rd day. :)

    Miss Matilda... Thank you. :) It's a pretty simple move since I will be tossing about 1/2 of my junk.

    Riikka... Yay! I am glad people are getting enjoyment. :) Believe me it is ratty. It is missing 2 buttons and has split seams everywhere! I really need to give it a once over.

    BVV... Thanks! It going to be a mess! LOL I tell you it was a totally lazy day as all I did was brush and throw a ribbon in. Nothing else. I did all the work 3 days prior!

    Tayva... Shut up bitch or I will make you smell my feet!

    IKaVT... Thanks. Compared to some of the galm gals out there. I feel boring and normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable nonetheless :) Hope the move is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the move went smoothly- I personally adore moving. I know it's just because I'm an Army brat!

    ReplyDelete