Monday, August 5, 2024

FELINE GOOD

And I'm... FELINE GOOD!

Last year while visiting my Mom in Wisconsin, I found this vintage 1960s/1970s Vanity Fair leopard print bodysuit with snap crotch. What made this even more devilishly exciting for me is that this is something that I like to call, a double vintage item! Back in the early 2000s when pinup and rockabilly had made yet another revival... all the pinup girlies had this piece of lingerie (or one very similar) that they all modeled in. I never had that kind of luck, so you know when I found this in an antique shop for only $5, I had to pick it up! Now that it has been nearly 20 years from then, it's now a double vintage item!

I am so happy that I finally got my chance to pose in it! I hope you will enjoy the photos I post here.



Next week I will be reopening my Patreon with the complete set of SFW photos from this set. My Patreon will include all SFW Pinup and Burlesque content for those that want to support the arts for less than a cup of coffee a month!

For those of you that want more a bit more naughtiness in your life... I will also be reopening my Spicy Site (OF) which will include all my Patreon content PLUS all the NSFW content ~ erotic n*des.

*Vintage Vanity Fair Leopard bodysuit with snap crotch.
*Pleaser heels





No comments:

Post a Comment