Sunday, May 26, 2024

Outfit of the Day!

Today a few of my friends were taking part in a pinup show/contest(?) and I wanted to go and show my support! Unfortunately, the event seemed to be not well run and although I was told the contest was from 6pm to 7pm, it was already over by time I got there (5:45pm)!

Even though I was disappointed not to see my friends strut their stuff, I did get to run into them and cheer them on after the fact.

I snapped a photo of my outfit before I headed to the contest since I thought I had plenty of time. 


Eyeshadow: Urban Decay/Gwen Stefani (DRISCONTINUED) and ColourPop - Blush Crush

Outfit:
Top: Vintage Inspired - Thrifted
Skirt: Me Made from 1940's Sewing Pattern
Shoes: Vintage 40s/50s - Etsy 
Hair Flower: Arthelia's Attic (CLOSED)
Purse: Retro style Jelly Purse - Amazon 
Sunglasses: Retro Style - Gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment