Thursday, January 11, 2024

House of Menjou - Viva Las Vintage Recap

The newest Burlesque production team in Las Vegas is the House of Menjou! Glitter Ginger and Zelda Fairfax have come together to to bring exciting themed Burlesque shows to the Majestic Repertory Theatre on Main St. in the heart of the arts district. 

Their debut show, Viva Las Vintage, was inspired by the classic acts from both Burlesque and Las Vegas Showgirls... and maybe a tad bit of Liberace.

Hosted by Victoria Jade and starring Glitter Ginger and Zelda Fairfax, Viva Las Vintage also featured performances by Tricky Tatiana, The Cello Lestat, Buttercup, and me, Lolita Haze.

I was beyond excited to take part in this show and was grateful that they asked me to perform my classic fan dance; Jeu Diabolique.

The show sold out and every seat in the theatre was filled with smiling faces and cheering folks enjoying a variety of sexy stripteases by some lovely ladies and one handsome gent.

I just thought I would share a short montage video from the show as well as some photos. I hope you enjoy!  

Photos by Captured in Vegas






No comments:

Post a Comment