Friday, March 15, 2013

Blame it on the Rain


Sorry I have been quite. The late season snow we have been getting has kept me home bound and rather bored. Which means I have nothing exciting to post about.

Tonight I went to dinner with my sister and had a great time, but didn't take any photos.

I did however want to take a picture of my hair, but when I got home it had fallen from the rain. So here is my hair after the rain got to it. Turning my tight waves and curls into loose waves and curls. Ho hum. Blame it on the rain... yeah yeah.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) This is making me realize that no matter what I need to take pictures BEFORE I go out. :) My hair looked much better. Hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Love the color! Is your sister into vintage? How does your family react to it? :)

    ReplyDelete