Monday, August 2, 2010

Starlite Diving Girl

Perry and I took a scouting trip down to Mesa looking at the old motel signs they have there. He's been wanting to shoot them for sometime. Being that this was an unscheduled trip we ventured out at the worst time of day for photographing outdoors. We plan on going back when there is better light. Even though he is the professional photographer, I don't think I did half bad myself! What do you think?

The sign is 1 of 2 neon signs for the Starlite Motel along main street in Mesa, AZ.

6 comments:

  1. You did great - very effective photo!

    xx Charlotte
    Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that picture!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! You've absorbed some photographic knowledge through osmosis!
    Miss P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It's not a masterpiece, but I am happy with my little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that. Nothing quite like these type of signs.

    ReplyDelete