Thursday, August 12, 2010

New hair.

In case some of you missed it. I have a new hair color... actually new hair colors! I am in love with it and I think that it makes for beautiful pinup hair, oddly enough. Here is a quick snapshot of me in Mesa a couple weeks ago. at the Starlite motel where I took the photo of the diving girl.

Sadly my colors have already faded. While I will touch them up for a show I am doing at the end of the month, I will be going back to blonde there after as I am in a wedding. But who knows after that... I really love these colors!!!

11 comments:

  1. Holy cow! WOW! What drama! You look like a berry angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you could be in The Holograms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must agree... WOW!!
    The colors looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lovely! Looks like rainbow icecream. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pastel colors, that only a platinum blonde could get away with! I'm jealous. I do my hair in weird colors, but because I can't get my hair to platinum without destroying it, I have to stick to darker colors like red, purple, and hot pink. I hope you do go back to the lovely bright colors after the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous
    beautiful
    wonderful
    amazing
    fabulous
    magical
    magnificent
    stunning
    superb
    fantastic

    ..... and just soo

    c
    o
    o
    l

    ..... I love it!

    Agneta, a swedish one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i prefer you with blond hair.

    A french reader ;)

    ReplyDelete