Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Alice's Adventures in Burlesqueland


I got an itch to shoot some "promotional photos" for my upcoming performance for Brunchlesque After Dark. I'll be performing my Alice act -- which I haven't done since Nerdlesque back in January. This act is a bit different from my normal classic style of Burlesque.

For my Alice act I pop & lock to a mix version of Gwen Stefani's "What You Waiting For?" My costume is weakly inspired by Gwen's own Alice phase, which I would like to continue to modify and create a better permanent costume from. This act was originally just a one off. However, people seemed to like it so I might add it to my full rotation.

As far as the photos go, I was just playing around on photoshop, so they are not the most magical images, but they are something fun -- to me anyway.

I hope you enjoy. Cheers!!

Photos of me -- done by me, Darkbloom Imagery.
Mushroom & grass/sky backgrounds -- credit to their respectives, found pictures on the internet.





1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog this evening, I will be back for more!!!

    ReplyDelete