Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lolita Haze on the Bruce RADEL Show July 30th, 2014 at 6pm

Hey everyone!

Just taking a break from moving into my new place here in Vegas. FINALLY, I can FULLY settle in to Las Vegas residency! There is plenty of room here, which means I will be setting up my sewing room soon AND it will have a little corner for me to film my YouTube videos in! So look forward to that.



Before I get off subject, I just wanted to tell you that on Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 at 6pm (Pacific time) to head on over to BruceRADEL.com and tune in to hear all about taking it off. I will be joining Richardo Montalbum and Sweetie Bird (Brazil) on the internet radio program as we talk about my next show here in Las Vegas, Brunchlesque! and Burlesque in general.

Also, if you are currently in Las Vegas or will be on August 10th, 2014 -- come on out to Brunchlesque where you can get breakfast and Burlesque! Make sure you get your discounted advance tickets at Brown Paper Tickets. They will be going to full price soon!  I will be posting about Brunchlesque in another post.

In the mean time -- make sure you tune into The Bruce RADEL Show and if you have any questions about Burlesque or about me in general give the show a call and ask away! No question is off limits! You will find the phone number on the Bruce Radel website linked above. I would love to answer all your questions and if all goes well (and I seem to get a lot of inquiries) perhaps I will be invited back for another interview just by myself!

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you look forward to hearing me!!

I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment