Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vintage Book Club

Just a heads up. My friend and I thought it would be fun to do a vintage book club. We don't have the date or location chosen just yet, but we do know what book we want to read. This is just a little bit of pre-planning for anyone who is interested in joining us. This is open to everyone male and female over the age of 18 and live in Phoenix metro valley or are willing to travel.

Since neither of us has done a book club get together before we are assuming it is just a get together to discuss the book... Questions and answers, sharing one's favourite parts, comparing it to the movie or musical if anyone has seen either or both.

So if this sounds like something you are interested in, grab a copy of 42nd St and keep an eye out in this blog for details of the official get together.

Email me at LolitaHaze1@gmail.com with any suggestions or questions.

5 comments:

  1. Poo! I wish I lived in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! East coast... you can't start an internet book club?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! And here you have always said that you hate to read....this sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink... I hope so! Feel free to join us when we actually do it!

    Audrey... Awww... I wish you did too! But don't let it stop you from reading it. :)

    Kate... We probably could... I think I would be the only one here(AZ) that would do it online. Like I told Audrey, don't let it stop you from reading it though. :-D

    Jenny I still do hate it, but I don't think any of the other gals want to read old Nancy Drews -- vintage or not! lol

    ReplyDelete