The second pattern is a pajama pattern. Althought it is meant for sleepwear, I am assuming I can turn it into work clothes if I make it out of heavy twill or something of the like. I have seen 2 piece yardwork clothes for the ladies in catalogs so, I am hoping with a slight bit of altering with an added halter top of sorts, I can make a nice dirty work outfit for this upcoming spring.
If you are all wondering what happened to my first sewing project from this post, let me update you. The pattern size was way smaller than expected. I am guessing it is a 12. I am an
I am however in the middle of another sewing project. I should make a seperate post about that one even though I have started. I got held up with the collar and must wait for the next sewing date to figure it out -- thanks to me thinking interfacing and facing were the same thing. Oy! It will be a great time to take photos too! Yay!